The days are gone when a pet owner has to worry about the hygiene of his pet, especially regarding its bedding. Peeing is a natural process that happens randomly in pets, and it is not always possible for pet owners to keep checking their pets’ bedrolls and replace them with a new and dry ones. So, to that rescue, now fleece cage liner has become an excellent solution that is eco-friendly and soft but also affordable and reusable. The fleece liner is also available in many colors, so one can have a choice of their own.
What is Fleece Cage Liners?
Fleece cage liner is nothing but a bedding roll for pets. Still, its eco-friendly material, comfort, long-lastingness, and reusable characteristics make it different from the rest of the others. Its fabrics of it are magical and provide an excellent outlook. The fleece is made of several fabric layers with varying job roles, such as the upper layer working as an absorber that passes on the liquid to the next layer and the middle layer holding the drink.
Categories of Fleece Liner
Fleece cage liner comes in a total of two different types, and they are –
● Waterproof – This type of fleece cage liner is much thinner than others as they are made of only two layers, the upper one being the fleece itself and the next one is a waterproof layer. This one is a single-side usable liner.
● Generic or Padded – Unlike the waterproof one, the padded liners can be used on both sides and is heavier too. In this liner, the water-soaking layer remains in the middle and protects with a fleece-made layer from both the upper and bottom sides.
How to Use One for a Long Time
One should have careful handling of the fleece liner for using it for a long time without affecting its durability. Here are the steps that one can consider while cleaning it –
● Clean the poops from the liner before soaking it in water.
● Use detergent in a limited quantity.
● For the best result, keep it at ’86 degrees in the washing machine to avoid any shrinks in the liner.
● Avoid ironing the liner after drying it.
Why Should One Have it?
The reason behind using the famous fleece liner for pets is not limited to one but many, such as-
● Pets love soft things and like to sleep in cozy places, and fleece liners are soft.
● It is washable and reusable, so it helps one save money as well as eco-friendly.
● This thing comes in many colors, so one would not have to stick to just one boring choice.
● It is ‘dust-free,’ protecting pets from allergic reactions.
● It can be easily cleaned and dried as it does not hold furs.
Good rest is essential for a pet’s good health and bright mood. And uncomfortable bed liners made of harmful material can irritate pets and cause many skin diseases. But with the fleece liner, now one can gift their pets a more comfortable and cozy bedtime.