A good pair of running shoes is not only comfortable but also helps keep your feet healthy. Various running shoes have various advantages. You must choose one that suits your needs. There are a multitude of choices available from Reebok, Puma, Adidas, and more!
With the benefit of coupons and offers, you can get the best within your budget. Adidas has some of the best running shoes. You not only get superior comfort but also, seamless functionality. Adidas has great offers like 50% off on all categories as well as 50% off on Women’s Collection which can be availed using Adidas coupons.
7 Best Running Shoes for Women
It is important, now more than ever, to exercise and stay fit. To get the most out of our exercise routines, we must find comfortable gear. Here are the 7 best running shoes for women. Choose the best one for yourself and stay healthy.
- Adidas Ultraboost 20: Guaranteed with the Adidas promise of comfort and functionality, these shoes make you feel like you are running on a cloud! Adidas’ signature Boost foam provides cushion-like support to your feet. It is well-structured to have stabilising guide rails that secure the heel. This helps to focus a runner’s energy forward. With the air mesh present, it is also extremely breathable.
- Nike Pegasus Turbo 2: This shoe is best loved by fast runners. It has a comfortable glove-like fit with high-mileage. The sensation of high speed is well present and comfortably helps you push forward. Overall, this is a high-mileage and versatile shoe that has a beautiful fit and helps you pick up speed.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37: Another great option from the Nike Pegasus range. It contains subtle but great updates from the Pegasus 36. With springy foam (2 mm more than the Pegasus 36) and a strategically placed air pocket, it provides amazing cushioning. Highly responsive with good mileage, this is a popular choice. With Nike coupons, you can not only save up to 60% on all categories but also get 2200 INR off on Nike Women’s Wear.
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 22: This one’s a classic and is certainly worth considering. It comes with not one but two gel cushioning units to create a soft and smooth landing. It is highly responsive and has strategic arch support. This shoe also comes with ASICS’ Trusstic technology, which helps prevent twisting of your foot. The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 22 is durable and sturdy and is apt to become your best companion. Among many great offers, the ASICS coupon code also provides up to 50% off plus an extra 1000 INR off for all their customers.
- Altra Escalante 2: Imagine the fast and responsive Escalante but better. The Escalante 2 comes with more cushion and better support. It feels best on long-runs although it can help pick up significant speed. A stiff midsole ensures a snappy feeling in a fast stunt. It’s knit upper with strategic perforations provide extra breathability. Light on the feet, it has been specially designed keeping in mind women’s narrower heels and longer arch.
- Reebok Float Ride 2: If you are an endurance runner, this is perfect for you! It is specially designed for minimal friction and irritation that is common when you run for miles. Marathons, halves, or casual long hauls, this shoe will be the best fit for all. It is light on the feel and will fit like a glove. With Reebok discounts, you can also get up to 80% off sitewide. This ensures that your budget does not hamper your choice.
- Hoka One One Mach 3: The latest in from the Hoka Mach series, this is one of the best running shoes for women. They are also some of the best speed-wear. It is fast and responsive (especially the midsole) while being incredibly cushioned. It has just the right amount of bounce that provides optimum traction. Stiff and with the right amount of foam to protect your feet, it also comes with a breathable upper. However, many wearers felt that the toe space was too roomy. This sleek and responsive shoe is incredible for speedy short runs as well as the longer runs.
The best features of any good women’s running shoe lies in the fact that they are light, well-cushioned, and have good support. This is based on the general observation that women have less muscle mass and narrower heels than men. However, individual differences may exist. To find the perfect shoe for yourself, you must test out several brands and models. It is also recommended you test your gait to see if you need any extra support. Nowadays, almost every company like Adidas, Reebok, Nike, and more provide several discounts and coupons. Availing these will help you save up while you get the best for your needs.