By far, holiday season is the busiest time of the year. I love my family dinners. I get to catch up with my loved ones but this socializing brings a new kind of stress — food.
Trying to bring an aromatic and mouthwatering dish is a downer for me. I have to be in the kitchen, slaving over a hot stove. There is an unspoken rule among my kids that they must follow their mommy to the kitchen, poke food around and help. I am joyous that my children want to learn new things and become like adults but the kitchen is not a safe playground for my tiny monkeys. They have good intentions but they might hurt themselves with a sharp knife or burning fire.
As a solution, I decided to download Cooking Crush. I had heard about this cooking games from my brother and thought, “Well, why not?”
Cooking Crush — A Battleground For Tiny Chefs:
Cooking Crush is a kitchen game designed to help kids develop their culinary skills without cutting or burning themselves.
- At an initial level, it familiarizes with basic and common ingredients.
- With the on-point graphics and soundtrack, kids feel that they are making and serving food to the customers.
- With progressive levels, the kids are learning about time management and new dishes.
What Should Mothers Expect When Kids Play Cooking Crush?
- So here is a real-life example. Both my son and daughter are playing this kitchen game. They are learning about food!
- Their hand-eye coordination is improving.
- They are becoming conscious about time management.
- They are setting themselves a time limit to complete their homework. And that is one less burden on my shoulders.
- I also use Cooking Crush as a tool to motivate my children. If they complete their work on time. They can have fun playing this new cooking games.
What’s New Brewing In Cooking Crush?
- It is appropriate for all age groups. After my kids are done playing, my husband and I play it too!
- It improves time management skills which most of us struggle with.
- Your kids won’t disturb you in the kitchen again. No parent wants their baby to get hurt.
- It makes your reflexes super-fast.
- Develops interest in learning, cooking and serving food.
- After completing each level, you can double the coins you scored by watching their ads. Sweet, isn’t it? In 20 seconds, you can increase your coins and now you can upgrade your kitchen equipment.
- Another marvelous feature that I love is the Daily Happiness goal. They give you various tasks that de-stress you. I needed that in my life!
Opening Doors Into The Culinary World:
There were always a few culinary options for me to choose from. I would come back and forth between Chinese and Italian. Cooking Crush is covering all the cultures with genuine recipes.
You get to spend time in 10 restaurants, specializing in various cuisines. You can play in Crème Café, Dream Deli, Salty Taverna, Party Parlor, Rockin’ Diner, Crazy Cantina, Donut Den, Tandoori Treasure, Perfect Pie, and Cake Corner. And if you want, you can try the recipe in real life too. That’s the ‘wow’ thing!
About The Game Developers
Cooking Crush has been developed by Flowmotion Entertainment Incorporated. The game publishers have been around since 2014 and have some worthy games under their name. Cook It! City Of Free Frenzy Cooking Games Madness, Food Court Fever: Hamburger 3, and Kitchen Craze: Madness Of Free Cooking Games City are some of Flowmotion’s hit games. However, Cook It! Was their best title in 2019, and they are now back with a brand new masterpiece!
Cooking Crush, just like Flowmotion’s preceding games, will contribute to helping out underprivileged kids who do not have access to healthy food. Flowmotion has partnered with Backpack Buddies, a Canadian charity, for this noble cause.
To support the game company, download Cooking Crush now from the links below: