Some people recognize HBO’s binge-worthy shows, amusing comedy shows, and impressive movie line-up that everybody looks forward to each day. HBO was once a platform to watch cable Television. However, interestingly, HBO now provides more than just its channel with so much to offer to all their viewers and subscribers.
Presenting: HBO Now and HBO Go, two subscription platforms providing on-the-go content streaming. You don’t have to wait in front of this app. These streaming sites allow users to take programs wherever and whenever.
As we discuss HBONow vs HBO Go, let us discuss first how HBO started. The original HBO logo imagery, used from the channel’s launch in November 1972 until the spring of 1975. It consisted of a minimalist lighted marker circling the custom mixed-caps rendering the name of the “Home Box Office” and the image of the ticket stub. The former and latter signifying the channel’s focus at the time on film and event programming.
HBO GO (renamed HBO). A streaming service included free of charge for your paying HBO membership to a TV provider. HBO NOW (renamed HBO). A stand-alone streaming platform that allows you to watch all of HBO without a TV kit.
Maintaining a general entertainment format, the programming on the network consists mostly of theatrically-released motion pictures and original television shows and made-for-cable movies, documentaries, and rare variety and concert specials.
This is a piece of short information about the variations between HBO Now and HBO Go. Sure, that is going to allow you to make up your mind which one you need to buy or shrug off.
- HBO service rates depend on the cable company and area. If you’re lucky, you can have it at $5 monthly. However, it can get as high as $20. COMCAST has $19.99 monthly, whereas AT&T’s DirecTV also has the cheapest $5 bid.
- HBO Now has a $14.99 monthly payment rate. HBO Go is a simple alternative with the HBO Tv package.
- You log in to HBO Go to several gadgets, but just 2 gadgets can stream in one go.
- Unlike HBO Now, you can watch offline during HBO Go episodes. And, note that you can only get 15 movies on your download cart at a time and that they will vanish after two days.
- HBO Go’s accessible worldwide. Always ensure your area has a cable service that lets you connect to HBO.
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Playstation 4
- Computers (web browsers)
- Apple TV
- Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
- TiVo Android TV
- Xbox One Android devices
- You can log in multiple devices jointly with HBO Now, but only three users can utilize and watch at once.
- HBO Now does not allow viewers to watch offline streaming series. You’ll require web access to view your favorite series.
- It’s only available to U.S. users and selected U.S. regions. Subscribers outside the U.S. could not access the software.
- Samsung TV
- Amazon Fire Tablets
- Amazon Fire TV
Since 1975, HBO has produced a range of original content, including dramatic and comedy shows, made for TV movies and television specials, along with a slate of theatrical motion pictures.
Most of these shows appeal to adult audiences and, with few exceptions, are usually assigned TV-MA ratings, frequently featuring with contents that vary from show to program and high levels of profanity, abuse, romantic themes, and nudity that basic cable or over the air television networks might be hesitant to air because of the advertisers’ complaints and the possibility that they might cancel or decline to offer.
Here’s how to subscribe:
- Open the app and pick what to watch.
- Choose Start Your Free Trial.
- Do the following on the details demand screen;
- Check your contact details and click Create Account.
- Start your subscription.
It’s accessible online for iOS and Android devices. When your profile is allowed by the cable firm, it is simple to download and stream from the mobile app. You’ve got access to every show under HBO’s lists of authentic apps.
Consequently, you’ll get shows, educational shows, and games, both first broadcast on HBO. Therefore, it’s excellent for HBO subscribers who love to observe authentic shows while moving from their smartphones.
As long as you have an HBO subscription on a cable, connecting to HBO Go is only one call away. All you need to do is contact your cable company to let them know that you’re interested in the HBO streaming version. It’s not going to cost you much more on top of what you’re currently paying for since it’s included in the cable kit. When the cable provider checks that you have an existing account, they’ll only add a streaming option for you.
Platforms like HBO Now, clients will easily register from any enabled device with their login details. However, with HBO Go, clients should first have their satellite or cable carrier’s provider verification, which could be a weary process.
Unlike most other subscription apps available, this one appears to be limited to HBO-only content. And if you’re not ready for it, you may like to try some subscription plan. Users need to link to Netflix and Hulu Plus to view specific cables or network programs like Orange is the new Black or The Crown, offering many choices.
The most significant distinction between HBO GO and HBO NOW was how you obtained them, but they no longer serve. Previously, AT&T terminated HBO GO operation and simplified HBO NOW’s title to HBO.
HBO NOW was an alternative for solo streaming, and HBO GO has a handy functionality for a current cable service or Amazon Prime. The rates were somewhat a tad unusual. However, the quality you received remained just the same.
To get better and cheaper access for watching movies, download this HBO Now, and HBO Go, they’ll send you quality and enjoyable movies anytime you’re around your home or anywhere you’re going. Download now, and enjoy it!
READ: HDSector has been delivering different types of TV channels, video, songs, series, games, and e-book for decades.