“Fitness during pregnancy“ is so necessary to ensure having a fair baby and prepare you for smooth delivery. So please take a look at its benefits.
- Benefits of fitness during pregnancy :
- What should you do to keep your fitness during pregnancy?
- If you felt any of the following symptoms, visit your doctor because your workout has verged into too dangerous territory.
- Watch out! Some sports are dangerous, and you should avoid them while keeping your fitness during pregnancy …
- Improve Posture, Muscle Tone And Strength
- Control Of Gestational Diabetes
- Possible Faster Delivery
- Reduce Backaches
- Enhance Recovery From Childbirth
- Improve Energy Levels
- Reduce Bloating And Swelling
Eat healthy food to keep your fitness during pregnancy :
- Whole grains and bananas are rich in vitamin B6 that encourages red blood cell formation.
- Sweet potatoes contain vitamin “A,” which is fantastic for growing bones.
- Spinach and salmon contain calcium, which helps prevent bone loss during pregnancy and aids your baby’s bones.
Take your time to cool down properly after exercising, stretch, and relax as that makes your heart return gradually to its regular rate.
Drink a lot of water before exercising, and while you are exercising, take frequent sips from your bottle, which will help in regulating your temperature and prevent being dehydrated.
Take short naps throughout the day, and that will help in recovering and maintaining your energy.
Being a surrogate mother you can also try these exercises as they would help in keeping your fitness during pregnancy:
plié-side-lying and outer thigh plank-curl and lift-one arm row
Do pelvic floor exercises daily as it helps to keep your back and spine healthy.
Perform aerobic exercises like brisk walking, swimming and quantal classes in addition to your ability to do some types of muscles strengthening exercises as Pilates and pregnancy yoga and these exercises don’t have to be formal to count regularly .. try to be active most of the time by walking regularly to work, and doing gardening and housework.
Being a surrogate mother the first thing to do when you start caring about your fitness during pregnancy is to discuss this matter with your doctor as he has the most information about your health and about any risks you and your baby may face in the next months.
Don’t exercise while lying flat on your back after 16 weeks of your pregnancy as that may cause dizziness and may put your womb on top of the vena cava, which may reduce the blood flow to your fetus and your brain.
It would help if you were careful with the following positions:
- Standing on one leg
- Moving your legs too far apart
If you felt any of the following symptoms, visit your doctor because your workout has verged into too dangerous territory.
- Muscle Weakness
- Calf Pain Or Swelling
- Preterm Labor
- Chest Pain
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Amniotic Fluid Leakage
Watch out! Some sports are dangerous, and you should avoid them while keeping your fitness during pregnancy …
Well, during pregnancy, the hormone relaxing softens the ligaments that connect your bones as it also loosens your pelvic joints ready for the delivery because now your joints are looser, it is better for you not to do any activity which could make you slip or fall.
Some of These Sports Are …
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Climbing
- Poses That Twist The Abdomen
- Bikram or Hot Yoga
- Contacts Sports As Football And Basketball