HP Printers are the best printing devices existing in the market with the most extraordinary PC compatibility. HP printers offer top excellent assistance to the home customer, man or woman or on any occasion, for every customer in the work environment. In this manner, at the off chance that you are some other customer of an HP printer, through then it’s far required to in the beginning unbox the printer and afterwards, you can need to install HP on your PC with the goal that you could print. HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup can be done on both either in Windows operating systems or in Mac. Here our team of highly proficient tech-geeks have discussed the procedure of performing this in detail. All you need to do is to simply go through these provided steps as per your accessible operating system. Whether you are operating on Mac or Windows can get the entire easier way.
Printers have become an essential part of lifestyles, as time and money are reduced. HP has maintained its benchmark for supplying the excellent technology and capabilities so that the person of the 123 hp printer can perform their paintings better and greater as it should be. Stay at the top with the HP printers. The 123 hp com setup 4520 printer may be very value effective and due to its capability all of your money has been spent on the purchase of this device.
Go through the essential requirements in order to make preparations for the HP printer setup and driver installation on Mac.
- Before you get started with the setup process, here are a few things that you need to consider:
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Make sure that the printer is working.
- Get a compatible USB cable which is 3 meters long.
- Free up a USB port on your Mac. Also, make sure that the port is functional.
- You should not connect the cable to the Mac before completing the driver installation.
How to Link Your Printer to Your PC or MAC?
Connecting a printer to a computer is the most important step in the setup process as it serves the reason you have got a printer in the first place.
- Ensure that your printer and the computer are connected to the same network- wired or wireless.
- Though the wireless connection is the easiest thing to opt for, you can also use the wired connection according to your needs.
- Once done, from the computer, search for the HP printer under the NETWORK SETTINGS option.
- You will see the printer on the list if your devices share the same network.
- Select the printer from the list; if you don’t see your printer, use the SCAN AGAIN option to look for the devices again.
- Once you select your printer, both the devices will be hooked up in a matter of seconds.
- Alternatively, you can use the USB cable to connect your device. Link them with a USB cable and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the setup.
What To Do If HP Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup:
- Restart The Computer, Printer and Router: Firstly, you will have to disconnect the power cord from the router and turn off your HP printer. Close all the programs and reconnect the power cord to the router and then turn the printer ON, and also turn-on the computer. After that install the HP driver again.
- Check The Network And Printer Connection Status: Make sure that your HP printer is ready for the setup and it is not connected to a guest network. Check the status of your network connection and the printer as well.
- Run The HP Print And Scan Doctor: HP Print and scan doctor to identify and terminate the printing and scanning problems. But you will have to download it on your device. Once it is done, start it and click on my product is not listed and then click ‘Retry’. Select your printer and follow the given instructions.
- Uninstall HP Software And Then Reinstall It Again: Disconnect the printer from USB cable and open the Control Panel on your device. Click on Programs and Features option and then select uninstall. Follow the rest of the steps presenting on the screen and then restart your device. Now you can visit the official website of 123.hp.com/setup for Mac and then reinstall the software from there.
I hope you have resolved the 123 HP Com Setup 4520 issue. If still, you have any issue so you need to contact this number +1-855-788-2810. They will surely help you with this issue. As we know, HP’s distinctive thing is enabling various upgraded features at an affordable price that can be reachable by all types of audiences. And the brand is not relying upon a single device model or any stigma to strive in the competitive printer market.