The year 2020 has wreaked havoc in the lives of many people. Millions of people lost their jobs in the country itself, owing to the pandemic and the economic downfall. Even for those working, their jobs became exhausting and draining because of all the overwork they are supposed to do. Thanks to technology, you can utilize this time, to learn and practice skills that increase your chances of employment. The following article deals with one such skill, called Sitecore, and is a brief description of what Sitecore is and why you should go for it.
What is Sitecore?
Sitecore is like an all-rounder for web development. It takes care of almost all the needs of web development like content management, email marketing, digital campaigns, etc. In addition to the ability to perform the above tasks, one major feature of Sitecore that has resulted in its popularity is its ability to personalize content for an individual user. This personalization of content on a website has numerous benefits. some of these benefits are :
- It draws the attention of large numbers of people targeting their areas of interest.
- It keeps the target audience interested by displaying content that is relevant to them.
- It displays timely offers and relevant content to convert the target audience into customers.
Sitecore is used by many companies to develop user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing websites. Sitecore is ideal for web developers and content marketers as it also provides essential data like insights, analytics, etc. Sitecore is almost like a single-window solution to web development needs.
Why should I learn Sitecore?
The world is becoming more and more invested in technology. This means that most people use their phones to shop for almost anything. As such, there is a need to cater to the requirements of each user individually. This allows the user to have a smooth experience while using the website, which in turn leads to customer satisfaction and a significant increase in the popularity of the website. Sitecore is preferred by many companies, thus generating a need for Sitecore developers. The following reasons explain the benefits of Sitecore training for web developers.
- Content as well as digital management: this feature of Sitecore makes it ideal for e-commerce websites. As mentioned above, Sitecore handles the job of content management well but in addition to content management, Sitecore also performs digital management which means that it handles the individual customers, provides them relevant information about their purchase, and displays content as per their specific interest.
- Blueprint like: Sitecore can be used to provide blank pages to the content manager, which allows them to create relevant content for a few pages or even for the whole website, without having any technical knowledge.
- Customization: This is immensely helpful for e-commerce websites displaying content for people of different countries. With the help of Sitecore, you can customize the content displayed to users as per their location. For example, a website developer wants to display specific offers for the people of India on Diwali, and for the people of the US on Christmas, they can easily do so using Sitecore.
- Extensibility: Sitecore enables the web developer to extend or customize its functionality as per the needs of the organization which means that the web developer can use as many or as few features depending on the needs of the organization.
- Customer satisfaction: this is one of the main goals of any business. It is even more relevant in e-commerce as happy customers mean better reviews and ratings which help to build the trust of other new customers. Sitecore attracts customers, intrigues their interest, and provides them an overall user-friendly interface.
- Multiple devices: This is one of the best features of Sitecore. With the help of Sitecore, the content suitable for different devices like mobiles, tablets, laptops, etc. can be displayed. This is ideal for websites and users as well, as most people use handheld devices like mobile phones for shopping online or just browsing in general.
Are there any top companies hiring Sitecore developers?
The answer to this is Yes.
Sitecore certification has gained the trust of many big companies, opening excellent employment opportunities for several people. Some of the top companies hiring Sitecore developers in India are :
- Capgemini, Navi Mumbai
- Infosys, Bengaluru
- Silicus Technologies, Pune
- True tech solutions private limited, Chennai
- PIT solutions, Thiruvananthapuram
- Techstar software development India, Mumbai
- Wipfli India Private Limited, Bengaluru
Sitecore is a well-integrated user-friendly content management platform. It is a single stop solution to web development needs. Sitecore is ideal for web developers, content marketers as well as users.