Hair remains one of the characteristic features of mammals. It is an important element for protecting humans from environmental factors, producing sebum and pheromones, and apocrine sweat. It affects someone’s role in sexual and social relationships. On the other way round, losing your hair causes depression and low esteem as the case may be. People have been finding solutions to hair loss since time immemorial and yet there hasn’t been a satisfactory solution. You can have a peek here, it’s a review of a great solution called Folexin.
I think there’s no better way to understand how a product works than taking a closer look at its list of ingredients. It’s only by examining the ingredient combo that you can compare the details with the latest clinical research. Therefore, you can ascertain whether a product is worth investing in or it’s just spam. The ingredients of Folexin are as follows:
Biotin: This is what’s popularly known as Vitamin B7 and it is naturally found in the food that we eat such as in avocado, meat, and legumes. Typically, a shortage of biotin in the body leads to the weakening of the hair strands which further contributes to hair loss. So, this product works by replenishing your Biotin levels, which results in improving the quality of your hair and also strengthens the hair follicles.
- Folic Acid: It’s not abnormal for our natural, folic acid levels in the body to decline as we age. It’s no wonder expectant moms are encouraged to take lots of veggies just to make sure that this all-important nutrient is available for the baby. Health experts are of the opinion that folic acid, also known as Vitamin B9 and it helps in improving the level of blood cells in the body. This has a direct correlation with its ability to help improve the supply of oxygen to the hair follicles thereby helping reduce dormancy.
- Fo-Ti: This is the big deal in this hair loss supplement. It’s obtained from an ancient Chinese herb that is scientifically known as Polygonum multiflorum. This herb is known for its ability to counter the effects of premature aging and is a common feature in top-tier hair care products.
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is kind of a big deal these days. It is believed to help in reversing DHT which is the most common cause of hair loss in men. So popular has Saw Palmetto become that some guys are getting arrested for breaking into farms and stealing it.
Where to Buy Folexin?
It is advised to buy Folexin from the manufacturer’s website directly rather than from a retail store so as to avoid fake products. The product is available in three options i.e
- 1 bottle (60 capsules – 30-day supply) cost $24.95
- 4 bottles + 1 Free (300 capsules – 150-day supply) cost $89.90
- 2 bottles (120 capsules – 60-day supply) cost $44.96
Benefits of Folexin
- It thickens and makes hair stronger
- It also good in improving natural hair growth
• It gives healthier hair