One of the most extensive states, Rajasthan falls under the most visited traveller stops in India. The state holds ancient forts, sumptuous mansions, beautiful buildings, stunning gardens, and lakes. Rajasthan appears to be a home having a royal legacy. This picturesque state in India comprising large extents of sand constituting the sand kingdom has maintained its community traditions and features to a vast extent and grew to be a domain stewarding noble progenitors.
All you need to know about Rajasthan Tour Packages
The Rajasthan tour packages present an interesting adventure that is to be treasured forever. It has been an active place for rulers; therefore, visitors come here from abroad to have a sight at the sumptuous forts and mahals of princes. Stations of attraction in Rajasthan include Udaipur, Jaipur, Chittorgarh, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Bikaner. Therefore, these centers are the part of Rajasthan tour. Rajasthan tour packages allow one an acumen into the style of life of the personalities of Rajasthan. Be it pilgrim tours, wildlife holidays, palace stays, or even wilderness safaris, vacations in Rajasthan helps one to savor on these and several more.
From Golden Triangle Tours, Camel Safari Tours, Rural tourism, Adventure tourism, Cultural Tours & Travels, Desert Expedition, etc are some other popular cases for Rajasthan tourism. So pick a package that suits your requirements and budget and secure your trip to this lively and colorful land unforgettable – a lingering event of a lifetime.
Types of tours you can do in Rajasthan
- Heritage Tours Package – It is possibly the most profitable and most exacting tour combination in Rajasthan. It is very popular among tour agents and travel executives. You can choose the right set for culture tours in Rajasthan which will give you a wonderful chance to see, sense, and appreciate majestic masterpieces of Rajasthan in the forms of fortresses, mansions, temples, Havelis, buildings. Citadels and castles of Rajasthan are essential charms of several Rajasthan tour packages accessible in the business today. Junagarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Amber Fort, Golden Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Lake Palace, City Palace, UmaidBhawan Palace, HawaMahal, etc are some of deserving visit forts and mansions in the land offering tourists a probability to probe the royal beauty and culture of Rajasthan, India. Numerous forts and manors now have been transformed into magnificent hotels in Rajasthan offering majestic appeal, regal feast, and the most exceptional accommodation combined with world-class service facilities.
- City Tour Package – It is one of the most profitable tour sets in this land of lords and monuments. A well-organized town tour in Rajasthan takes visitors to, too many well-known and traditional cities of Rajasthan in the most comfortable and troubled freeway. Every city of the state has its art cards and draws vacationers from distinct parts of the world. Jaipur is the principal city of Rajasthan and affectionately known as the Pink City of India. Jaipur offers numerous tourist charms. Key attractions in this city are City Palace, Amber Fort, JalMahal, Nahargarh Fort, HawaMahal, Jaigarh Fort, JantarMantar, GovindDevji Temple, Albert Hall Museum, Birla Temple, etc. Among other centers are Udaipur (the White City and the City of Lakes), Jodhpur (the Blue City), Bikaner (Camel City), Jaisalmer (the Golden City), Mandawa (the City of Frescoed Havelis), Pushkar (the Land of Lord Brahma), Mount Abu (the only hill station of Rajasthan), etc. Travelers can travel to these captivating cites most comfortably with a car. There are various Rajasthan car rental companies allowing car rental services in Rajasthan for a tour in and around.
- Separate Golden triangle travel set covers three notable cities of north India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Jaipur is accessed from Delhi, India’s capital city. Many travellers take this trip.
- Wildlife Tour Package – A well-organized and served wildlife tour package in Rajasthan welcomes tourists to some of the popular wildlife parks and nationwide sanctuaries of India. Some very popular stops for wildlife tourism in the state are Desert National Park, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, etc. For wildlife fans touring the land for a tiger, Taj, and temple tour in India, the tour package is selected with a visit to Rajasthan’s Ranthambore National Park. One of the biggest national parks in India, Ranthambore National Park is one of the most reliable sites to observe tigers in the forest. Broadcast on a 392 square km of the panorama, Ranthambore is renowned for being a sanctuary to free animals such as tiger, wild boar, leopard, hyena, nilgai, sloth bear, making it an appropriate place for traveling on a tiger tour in India. Other than the vast community of wild animals, Ranthambore also highlights the remains of Ranthambore Fort. The Sariska Tiger Reserve is a very famous national park in Alwar. It is located 200 km from Delhi and 107 km from Jaipur. One can conveniently secure a tour to Alwar from Delhi and Jaipur. Wildlife performances found in this park are leopards, Bengal tigers, jungle cats, striped hyenas, golden jackals, sambars, hanuman langurs, four-horned antelopes, wild dogs, wild boar, birds, hare reptiles, etc.
- Camel safaris in Rajasthan: Rajasthan and camel safaris are similar and therefore there can be no greater way to examine the dunes than to start on a camel safari. Camel safaris are accessible over all the significant points within the land and the decked camels slowly finding its way into the sand is certainly an adventure not to be avoided. An enjoyable camel ride along with tours of Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and even Khimsar is indeed a royal expedition.
The land sprawling with tour possibilities, India unfolds a contrasting colour to every traveller that offers India a tour of personal interest amongst people. With the help of the best tour operators in Rajasthan offers, you can now plan your next trip to Rajasthan and enjoy the bliss of this beautiful place. So what is the wait all about? Pack your bags and plan a trip that will etch in the memories forever.