Do you think of promoting your business in some interesting and innovative ways? As your target is to attract more leads, gain more subscribers, and develop brand awareness, an online contest is the right solution. Your potential customers always like to win some prizes, and a contest paves the way to grab this opportunity. However, how will you host the contest and grow the ultimate brand loyal? To host a customizable contest, you may rely on Woobox. It is a special marketing platform with a range of tools for any marketing goal.
What can you host with Woobox?
- Quizzes- A short quiz contest session with questions on your products and services will raise the interests of contestants.
- Surveys- Online surveys will help you to identify the views of your potential customers.
- Polls- Generate questions and have feedback from your fans.
- Sweepstakes- Set a period of time and collect lots of entries within that period. You may offer a prize to more than one winner.
- Online coupons- Offer coupons to your fans and followers
- Instant Win and Hashtag Contests- Set a period of time and collect lots of entries within that period. You may offer a prize to more than one winner.
- Photo-based and video-based Contests- Let your potential customers submit photos and videos and vote for favorites. You can set guidelines for these contests.
Customize your campaign in any way you like. For instance, you may modify the way of-
- Entering the contest
- Requesting for user-generated content and social media likes
- Restricting the contest to contestants from particular regions.
Host your contest on social media platforms and gain audiences
You may use Pinterest, Instagram, and any other social platform to increase the engagement level of your prospects. But, most companies prefer the Facebook business page to host the online contest. With Facebook contests, your brand will gain higher visibility. What’s more, you may embed a tab on your website to enter Facebook contests. When you target customers from your locality, you may restrict zones from which contestants can join the contest.
Promote your site by integrating a contest form
Social media sites are not the only platforms to host the contest. You may also do it with your official business website. Use Woobox tools and features to add the contest code to your website. As your potential customers will be interested in your contest, your website will get lots of visits.
You may also use pop ups appearing on the website based on user actions. While those users are going to leave your site, they will find the popups for the contest. It will let them spend a lot of time on your website. However, make sure that you have triggered popups carefully. To add more visibility to the contest, you may also install a small Facebook tab.
Tip: Creating a high quality contest can help your business to get more visitors. Your main part is choosing the right terms and rules for your woobox contest. Contestants buy votes to get lead from their competitors. So you have to create right rules for your contest.
Choose your landing page for the contest and retain more visitors
Do you want your visitors to stick to your website? Then, Woobox helps you get an URL that directs internet users to reach your landing page. With no coding skills, you may add an attractive background image and insert a catchy heading to find more entries to the contest. Besides, the form fields for the contest will help you learn lots of things about contestants. You may use that demographic data to convert them into loyal customers.
Thus, use Woobox to run your online contest on any platform. You can strengthen the connection with your leads and get more traffic to your site. Most importantly, you may increase your business reach and spread your brand name to several online users. Online contests with Woobox will amplify your marketing efforts.