If someone asked you what do you miss the most about celebrations, everyone’s go-to answer would be the crowd or the physical presence of our loved ones at a party. Isn’t it? Looking at the current times, it seems next to impossible to invite a certain number of our loved ones to celebrate some milestones. It would be not just a stupid idea risking our lives but also theirs.
Things have really changed, all of a sudden due to coronavirus coming into the big picture and stealing away all the fun. But whoever said that life taking virus would stop all of us to celebrate the birthdays of our loved ones and of ours didn’t quite much give much thought to figure out a place.
If you are one of those who are about to celebrate their quarantine birthday yet again, then make sure, you crib less about the fact that “it won’t be fun” and focus more on the tips which we are going to give over this blog space. Take some cues from these tips and get ready to celebrate your favorite celebrity “randy dee hafen” or your birthday in the ultimate quarantine style. Here’s how you need to ring in!
- Organise A Virtual Game Night – One thing which has remained to be constant pre and post covid times is that games are still considered to be fun. So why not organise a virtual fun game night to commemorate the birthday of our dear one? Sounds like a plan right? Well, it is indeed a kickass plan. You can organise a Bingo/ Tambola night online or some other party games online to gather the crowd virtually. You can host such a virtual game night over some video calling app.
- Drive-Thru Glimpse – We can’t see our loved ones face to face but we can get a glimpse of them by driving at their residence and thereby maintaining some distance. Right? Just pick a date and time and make sure to inform your friend or dear one informed that you will be coming around to see them. Get some gifts to drop off as a token of your love and major missing. Whatever you do just don’t step out of your car. Just honk and drop those gifts off – this way you will be able to meet them maintaining all the advised quarantine norms.
- Cocktails Over Conference – For all those who meet their drinking age limit, this seems like a great idea to celebrate and chill together (virtually). As one cannot go bar hopping anymore with their loved ones, here’s an interesting way to catch up with all your friends over some drinks just like the old times. Fix up a time, become your own bartender, pour some drinks and get your chat session started. You will not know what a great conversation starter could your cocktail be unless and until you give it a try to organise something like “cocktails over conference” with your best buddies. Your quarantine birthday is sure to become cherishable to the core. Make sure along with some cocktails you order a birthday cake with online cake delivery in Hyderabad services or wherever you reside to notch up the birthday fun.
- Call For A Party Theme – Things really tend to be interesting when the concept of a particular theme is brought into the picture. So opt for a quirky yet cool theme for your virtual birthday party and ask everyone to dress up accordingly over the Zoom call. It will be a crazy way of celebrating one’s quarantine birthday party as the themes that one can choose to opt for is absolutely endless and could be hilarious too. A theme could be something out from your favourite character, web series, cartoon character or anything else that birthday boy/girl has been sharing unparalleled love for.
- Virtual Movie Marathon – The idea of binge-watching all your favourite movies, shows and web series alongwith your dear ones are as intimidating as it is while executing such a thing. So why not on someone’s quarantine birthday, right? One can get their Netflix Party subscription so that they can watch their favourite series online together and can chat on a real-time basis simultaneously. At the comfort of your own couch, you can watch your favourite shows all night long.
So, these were a few tips in which you can celebrate a birthday while in quarantine.