Fantasy Cricket is the game of all about the bat and ball. And the main objective of the game s to just score the more runs than the other team. If I talk about the teams then it is tally comprises of two team. Each team members consist of the eleven players. The areas of the field is oval with the rectangular in shape.
Well, you are searching for the golden rules and the equipment used in the cricket game then below you will get everything related to this game. Let’s scroll down below-
Golden Rules for Cricket Game
You might be searching for the daily fantasy cricket rules and you didn’t find the best one till now. Then here on this platform, you will surely the cricket game rules.
- In this game, there is the two team and each team consists of the 11 players.
- Within the day, the game is completed as the game has 50 overs. So, every team has 50 overs to bat and bowl.
- The wicket-keeper who wears the pads and the gloves will stand behind the opposite end just to catch the ball and the player will out from the game.
- Basically, in a normal cricket game, there are two umpires who count the number of the balls and make the decision when the batsmen are out or not.
- If I talk about the international game. Then there are two umpires which are called the third and the fourth umpire. These will help you to make the decision when the field umpire is unable to take it.
- Well, in the end, the team which scores the more runs will win the cricket game. So, you just need to score more runs and play very well.
Equipment Used in Cricket
Bat- The weight and the size of the ball totally depends on the batsman’s age. So, the bat is well carved and specially made up of wood.
Ball- Basically, the color of the ball is red and white with the ODI. As it is spherical in shape and well made up of cork and leather.
Keeper/Batsman Pads –These pads will help you to protect your lower limbs as it is made of the clothes and the leather. Make sure that the keeper pads are short er than the pads of the batsman.
Stumps-The shape of the stump is cylindrical with the shard end like a spear. It will stand in the ground just to erect in the ground.
Bails- Most of the time, the umpires forget whether is wicket is broken by the batsman or not. Then the bails are the equipment which is basically placed on stumps and make the decision right.
Helmet- If you want to protect your face then should wear the helmet. Because it is made of metal and plastic which is hard. So, you can face the ball without harming your face.
Now we can assure you that after reading this article. You cannot need to search more about cricket games. Because I have shared the complete golden rules and the equipment. Now you just need to remember these rules. And, I am sure that you will find this article informative. Do not forget to share your experience.