Designhill is one of the top-notch online design marketplaces. It’s a worldwide creative platform for businesses and individuals to provide them with finest designs from a community of above 125,000 professional designers and artists from much or less 52 countries.
The business was rolled out in 2014 by Rahul Aggarwal and Varun Aggarwal with just 6 peoples team and now it has bloomed into a global creative platform which has millions of customers worldwide. It has bagged over 10 million projects so far and has been successful in delivering quality work.
Along with different services like one to one projects, creative gigs, T-shirt printing, custom clothing, graphic and logo design contests, print Shop it also provides varieties of tools like Business tools, T-shirt maker, business card maker, Email signature generator, Logo maker and studio. Among its various designing services, one of its well-liked and sought after tools is its logo maker tool.
What is a Designhill logo maker?
Designhill’s logo maker is an online logo maker tool that helps to create top-hole and professional looking logos that resonates the essence of your brand. Designhill logo maker helps to design your logo free of charge in a minute and you only pay for a design when you like it.
Here, how it works
It is a very user-friendly tool and you just need to follow these duck soup steps to create your very own logo:
Begin with a click
First and foremost, you need to launch the logo maker tool. Thenceforth, enter your company’s name and select the logo style, color and icon of your preference. Design an easy to use brand mark for your business with the help of the online logo creator.You can choose your professional logo templates from the logo creator library which has hundreds of eye-catching logo templates and with just one click logo maker will produce hundreds of designs in the twinkling of an eye.
Personalize your design
Now create your Logo with the help of this tool and do the necessary changes like customize spacing, edit the size of fonts and other design elements to make it more appealing to your eyes.
It’s time to download your logo
After finalizing the logo you need to complete the payment process and you will get a high-resolution Logo for your company. Bonus, it supports all standard file formats for online or offline branding purposes.
What is Designhill’s Design contest?
Curious? No more suspense, so what if you are not into designing? Not to worry, you can contact designers and get a logo of your choice. The process is pretty trouble-free and straightforward.
- You will just have to write a brief and answer a few questions about what you are looking for and you can select designs and color palette accordingly. You will see pricing options and choose the design package that fits your budget.
- Wait for the designers to respond, you can run your contest, usually from 24 hours to 10 days. You will get an estimate of how many responses you can get and after getting the response you can choose your suitable designer.
- After finalizing the designer, you will have two weeks to get the ownership of the product. Hereafter, you can download the high quality file and the copyright will be transferred to you.
- It has a pretty good rating (4.88/5 stars)
- It has pre-designed logos available for purchase.
- It’s Logo contest starts at a very minimal price of $199.
- A free design consultation can be obtained.
- It has an integrated polling technology that allows one to get opinions from friends and clients before making a final decision.
- 24/7 chat support and real time interaction with designers
- Money back guarantee on most packages
- Huge number of options can make it difficult to choose easily. One can get confused with a variety of options available.
- It has more than 152,334 designers.
- One can give feedback to the designer to do all the necessary changes in the contest.
- 24/7 live support.
- Full copyright ownership.
- One can ask for unlimited revisions from the chosen designer without any extra charges.
- One can invite designers of their choice to the contest by sending invites(free/paid).
- It provides multi-device support.
- Print-ready designs.
- With the help of its free poll creator one can collect the advice of friends and clients in real time before making a final call.
- Interactive feedback tool.
- One can rebrand its outsourced designs and share it with clients using the white label presentation tool.
- One can buy multiple designs from a one contest.
- Get high resolution files of the final design in .png, .jpeg, .ai and .psd file formats.
Altogether,the review of Designhill is positive as it offers wide variety and good quality design options. It’s free consultation, unlimited free polls and 24/7 real time support are some of its perks that one should take advantage of.
To sum up, it’s a great option if you want to get a simple yet attractive and professional looking logo for your business in a hassle free way.